Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Jefferson RISE oversees the charter school. The Board ensures that Jefferson RISE is held accountable – academically, organizationally, and fiscally. Board meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
Jefferson RISE is looking for committed, intelligent, hard-working educators. Candidates must have an unwavering belief that urban youth can achieve greatness and that every child in our school can and will graduate from college. We will consider leadership and teaching candidates who:
- Are 100% dedicated to educational success for urban students.
- Have the highest commitment to improving curriculum and instruction through collaboration, best practices, and regular assessment.
- Take ownership for the academic results of their students.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Demonstrate evidence of self-motivation and willingness to be a team player.
We are not in this work alone. Without the contributions of our partners, Jefferson RISE would not exist. Partners provide programming, volunteers, and opportunities for the students, families, and staff at Jefferson RISE.